Notícias da Ponoko, eis algo que transforma tudo num teclado!
Turn everything into a touch-enabled device
Originally developed decades ago and widely used in a range of industrial applications, the technology known as Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) is on the verge of changing life as we know it.
A team of researchers from the University of Munich and the Hasso Plattner Institute in Germany have been working on turning everything you poke your fingers at into a touch-enabled device.
It sounds kind of far-fetched, but the technique is well proven in industry and shows real potential to break through into the consumer realm.
...E este controlador sequencial, da Mindsets, pode servir para muita Engenhoca, não perde a programação quando desligado, pode aceitar mais de uma programação, para os vossos Protótipos, máquinas dedicadas, etc:
IQ3 is a programmable sequential controller that is simple to use. It replaces the original IQ and IQ2 controllers, offering the same simplicity of operation but with further enhanced functionality.
• original simple on-board programming
• virtually unlimited control opportunities
• enhanced memory – up to 500 lines of program (max 125 lines per input)
• retention of programs when switched off
• access to different programs via inputs
• 2 inputs to control the running of programs
• each input operates in one of three modes (including a latching-input mode)
• 4 outputs giving direct drive of motors, lamps, and so on (up to 1A each output)
• push-pull outputs enable forward-reverse motor control (requires 2 outputs per motor)
• much improved immunity to “dirty” motors
• direct stepper motor drive with speed and reverse capability
• variable speed control of programs
• compact size: 65mm x 60mm x 10mm
• battery or PSU operation: 4.5v – 6v
The IQ3 Publication associated with this controller can be found Here.