Algumas palavras, do Facebook da Ponoko:
The complete story of Whystler’s adventure with the UP! printer is below (along with more pictures). It’s well worth the read, but I’ve also chosen a few key points.A maquineta a funcionar:
- It’s a real 3D printer. The company website may look a little sketchy, but the printer exists and it really works. (yay!)
- It’s basically plug-and-play with setup taking less than an hour.
- It prints in 0.2-0.4mm layers depending on the desired detail and speed.
- The detail is at least as good as a well-tuned Makerbot or Reprap, but don’t expect the perfectly smooth surface of a really high-end printer.
- Read the entire manual before setting up the printer.
- The PP3DP is selling the UP! for $1500 for the first 100 sold, then the price goes up to $3000. Here’s a pricing guide for some DIY printers.
A história completa:
O Site da Empresa onde podem comprar: